Why do you turn the spotlight on it after you create an app and publish it on the major distribution platforms? The fact of the matter is that you would be very disappointed when your development doesn’t boom immediately and get multiple downloads on Playstore or Appstore after you have launched your app.
List of Paid Media
- Google Display Campaigns
- Google App Download Ads (with proper content and image)
- Facebook (App installs)
- YouTube (Viral Video Marketing) with Competitor Keywords
Print Media – Newspaper Front Page with QR Code and handout
List of Organic Media and SEO
- Study any competitors
You shouldn’t pay any attention to your competition. I don’t. I work with entrepreneurs who are generating seven, eight and even nine figures with their businesses and none of them specialise in the competition either. they’re conscious of the competition, but they aren’t worried about trying to beat them. In fact, tons of them will help their smaller competitors because they’re so confident in their own growth.
What is Direct Competition?
Direct competition may be a term that refers to the businesses or publishers who sell or market an equivalent products as your business. Your customers will often evaluate both you and your direct competitors before making a sale decision or converting.
What is Indirect Competition?
Indirect competition may be a term that refers to the businesses or publishers that don’t sell or market an equivalent products, but are in competition together with your business digitally. they’ll write an equivalent sort of content as you and be competing for an equivalent keywords. In short, they’re competing for your customers’ attention.
Who is our competitor targeting?
Which ones are popular and why?
On which keywords are competitors ranking for?
2. Develop marketing aspects
Our app name (naming an app well in order that it’ll be catchy and memorable)
Keywords (We need to Mining and keyword Research before the app get launch with optimized pages and listings)
Video Preview trailers or screens (Peoples want to ascertain clear visuals demonstrating of the app)
3. Create a landing page
The landing page should be promoted through any of the paid advertisement that we will do, on social media, email marketing or any influencers.
4. Find a ready audience
There are other places we should always look to seek out “Our Audience,” like sub-Reddits, LinkedIn groups or Twitter conversations, and therefore the best practice to go for information and publicity is Quora.
5. Develop our social channels
Use our pre-launch period to create out our all the social channels, our Social media posts got to be regular basic, an enticing and creating the thrill to encourage people to download the app when it’s ready.
6. Keep building buzz
Start out with building an email list, for the emailer and attractive offers with A/B testing
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Aspects
- On-Page ( Search Engine Optimization )
- Off-Page ( Search Engine Optimization )
On Page program Optimization
- Landing Page with Proper content and attractive images
- Meta descriptions
- Setup The Google Search Console
- keywords bring you the foremost traffic
- Identify and optimize Low Competition Keywords
- Keyword In Your URL
- Optimize Images
- Identify Crawl Errors
- Mobile-Friendly website
- Fix Broken Links
- Use Schema Markup
- Video SEO
- Link app with all social media
- Secure Your Site With HTTPS
- Create a Content Using “The Skyscraper Technique” it’ll double the program traffic
- Internal links
- External link
- Optimize the web site and Landing page
- Speed Test
- Submission in Webmaster tool
- Google TAG manager
- App Store Optimization (ASO) (Ranking of keywords) (App Store Impressions) (Downloads number)
- Website Notification (Push Notification)
- Google Analytics (Website/ Landing Page/ Mobile app)
Off Page program Optimization
- Directory Submission (High PA/DA)
- Article Submission (High PA/DA)
- Backlinks submissions
- Private blog network (PNB)
- Link Exchange
- Google My Business
- Local Business listing
- Local Guest posting
- Competitor’s Backlinks
- Daily Post submission on 30+ Social Media with app links (it will help to rank app on SERP)
- Google Play store (URL + Title + Short description about app + Description)
- App Store (URL + App Name + short Description)
- Improve the CTR is additionally a robust signal to Google and therefore the App Store.